A distinctive profile
Consultancy, strategy, coaching: LNC Consulting, founded in mid-2003, is one of the leading consultancy companies specialising in product information management, media asset management and master data management.
Both large companies such as Olympus, Qiagen, Vaillant, Siemens and OSRAM and SMEs, including Hainbuch, Claas and Meyle-Products, have already put their trust in the objective manufacturer-independent expertise of LNC.
Our continuous PIM market monitoring and analysis – unique in this particular form – ensures that the most up-to-date information about trends and technological innovations is always available.
Our path to the objective
Objective? What objective?
Our first task is to focus on an operational or strategic objective. Measures and milestones do not make sense until the overall direction is clear.
Quick and easy?
This does not mean that it is particularly easy for the company. We always consider the necessary change processes from three perspectives:
- Achieve some successes at an early stage
- To speed up further processes.
- Because moderate steps are often more beneficial than a long, large or over-ambitious project.
- To help those involved enjoy the successful change.
- Complexity is often unavoidable. But only if it is meaningful from the company’s point of view. The relevant expertise only needs to be built up within the company if long-term use of it is going to be economically beneficial. For everything else the staff at LNC are your expertise specialists. We make processes easier by enabling you to focus on what matters.
- IT projects are planned, approved, managed and implemented by people. And often obstructed by them too. When planning a project, we take care to ensure that everyone is on board. We check that the chemistry between software supplier and client is right and that all the necessary people are involved. Almost half of all software projects fail because of human factors, not because of technical problems. We use our experience to ensure that your projects become successful projects.
Neutrality and independence – you can count on that
LNC Consulting is a neutral and manufacturer-independent consultancy company for product information management and master data management.
The consultant’s independence is particularly important when the advice provided concerns software selection processes.
We therefore declare
LNC Consulting does not sell or market, either directly or indirectly, products or services that it analyses, optimises or puts out to tender.
LNC Consulting and its consultants are paid for their services solely by their clients. They do not receive any commission or other remuneration from third parties involved in the project.
LNC Consulting and its consultants have no stake in companies that provide products that are the subject of LNC Consulting’s consulting activities, or which tender for services that form part of client projects. This excludes private ownership of freely traded shares in listed companies as part of the individual’s private asset management.
If required in connection with a tendering or commission process, a binding declaration to this effect can be supplied upon request.